Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tis the Season

In the last few years radio stations have started playing only Christmas music right after Halloween and I have refused to listen to it because it is too early. I like to start listening to Christmas songs around Thanksgiving. This year has been no exception, except for today. Last night my ward had a Thanksgiving dinner and service auction to raise money for Sub-for-Santa and this morning my dad had christmas music playing on the computer so it put me in the Holiday spirit so along with that I decided to let all of you who visit my blog enjoy that spirit, too. I have posted a playlist of some of my favorite Christmas songs. I hope it works and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal! It was so good to see you at Laurie's wedding. Have a great day!

Jaymie

Dave and Rashelle said...

Hey Crystal! Just found your's and Nicole's blog! Add ours to your list! daveandrashelle.blogspot.com I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!