In one month from today I get to see Wicked with some friends of mine! I am very excited. I have been waiting for about 9 months and it's finally almost hear.
Today I signed up for the Salt Lake 5k run. It is on Sat. April 18th which means I have only about 5 weeks to train. I did the 5k around 3 years ago. I walked most of the race and this time I hope to run more and get a faster time. I am also thinking about signing up for a 10k that's on July 24th. Running is not my favorite thing, but I want to get into it and it is fun to take part in a race. Hopefully by signing up for the race it will help keep me motivated to exercise more and get into better shape to feel healthier.
1 comment:
I'm excited for Wicked too! Good luck with the 5K. I'm not that ambitious.
Post a Comment