
This last Saturday morning I raced in the Salt Lake City 5k. It was a lot of fun, and tiring. I walked most of it, but was able to run parts of it, too. The course went right through downtown Salt Lake City and ended at the Gateway mall. It was fun to see all of the construction happening down there. I finished the race in 47 minutes and 25 seconds. I am going to start training for a 10k that's in July. I'm a little nervous about it, but I should have plenty of time to train and I am excited.

Here I am coming up on the finish line.
Saturday afternoon I went with some of my family up to Wyoming for a surprise birthday party for my cousin who is turning 30. It was so fun to get together with everyone. We had cake and ice cream at my cousin's house. Then we went to my aunt and uncle's for dinner.



Braden was so excited to show us how he rocks on Guitar Hero.

No comments:
Post a Comment