I went to Santa Barbara to see my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew for a week. It was so fun to spend time with them. Eli, my nephew, had a birthday on the 10th. I can't believe he is one already! We went to the Santa Barbara Zoo on his b-day. He liked to look at the animals. Eli had spaghetti and cake for dinner and loved getting messy. On Saturday we had a birthday party for Eli at Goleta Beach. Nicole and Ryan set up a kiddie pool for the babies to play in.


I took this picture to get a look at his hair, but I just realized that it looks like he is praying :)



Ryan, Nicole, and Eli looking at the penguins. I think Eli wanted to jump into the water.

An R.O.U.S.
(I can't remember the actual name of the rodent)

A cool ocean view from the zoo in the background.



Eating spaghetti and cake.


There were dolphins swimming about half way between the buoy and the shore. I tried to get a picture, but it didn't work.

Goleta Beach

Eli's birthday party. Playing in the pool with his friends.

I love his crazy hair. He love, love, loves the water!
Eli will play a game of growling. I would growl and he would growl back. He sounds like a little lion cub. :) Thanks for a great trip!!
2 comments:
That is one very cute little nephew that you have. It sounds like you had a blast!
Thanks! It was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment