I have lots going on in my head.
Things like:
Getting new referrals for several students
Testing those students
Writing goals for new students
Missing student who is moving
Still potty training student who is moving
Starting a new program for a student
Boys
Progress reports because term is almost over
Observing others preschools
Being observed
Service project for FHE
Going to the gym
Summer
Going to the gym
Summer
Summer school
Students for next year
Boys
Boys
Wedding shower
Seeing Eli and Nicole in less than a week
Wanting to plan a vacation to somewhere
Spring Break is less than a month away...Finally
Boys
Lesson plans for next week and the week after...
Planning IEP meetings
Attending IEP meetings
Data
Graduate school
Boys
Easter
General Conference
Significant Disabilities conference in 3 weeks
Wishing I knew more Spanish
Boys, ugh
Is it possible for a head to explode because it's too full?
4 comments:
I need to hear about all these boys. :)
the ugh at the end explains it all ;)
Crystal-
I totally didn't know you ended up going into SpEd! What do you teach? Where? Age group? I teach mild/mod at a Middle school- moving to HS next year, so I totally get that post! So cool! How long have you been teaching?
Bethany Titus-Baker
I did go into SpEd! I teach in Heber in a preschool. This is my first official year of teaching, so it's been overwhelming, but good too.
Post a Comment