My Grandpa passed away on October 11, 2011. He was 93 years old.
At his funeral we had all of my Grandma's family there except for 6 people. Grandpa Stan will be missed, but it was a good day to celebrate the wonderful life he lived. I am glad that he was able to join our family 17 years ago.
The Henderson family
Wyatt
Look who's crawling!
Eli running around
My cousins Madeline & Ashley
Madeline sharing with Wyatt
On my birthday I got to go to the Hogle Zoo with Nicole, Ryan, Eli and Wyatt since they were in town for the funeral.
Classic picture of drinking from the lion
Elephant family
I found out on my birthday that I am going here next summer!!
I am going with a group called Youthlinc. I went to Mexico with them about 5 years ago. We will be working in a small village called Kajuki.
Here is a picture of the people in Kajuki.
(Picture provided by Youthlinc on Facebook)
I am so excited to get to know them!!




No comments:
Post a Comment